Tuesday, October 7, 2008
My new hobbies!
I have recently found something to do with my free time since Jared is not home to entertain me. I have started a trendy baby boutique. I recently purchased some new toys to assist with this madness. My biggest problem is not being able to hold onto my product before my friends want to buy it all. (That shouldn't really be a problem). I think I started this because I am baby hungry, I am finally ready to start a family. I have watched my nephew Caleb & niece Reese open my eyes to the love that is between a mother and her children and how incredible that is! The way they look at Jennica is beautiful. I hope Jennica knows she is an incredible mother and has taught me so much, it is because of her and Matt that Jared & I are able to know what to expect and be better prepared for a child.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hear your having a baby!!!!!! Congrats :) you guys are going to be great parents
Mmmm April I think you need to update here some! Love ya, Detra
Post a Comment