I have so much to say but I am so overwhelmed! Well since the last post I went from having a little infant to a little girl that squeals and runs while playing hide and seek from Mom & Dad! We have had an amazing time learning how to be parents! Isabella took her first steps to me while visiting me at work on June 24th, just before her first birthday. She has since figured out the world is so interesting now because she can walk and climb everywhere on her own! She sleeps through the night (from 8pm to 8am) which is amazing, I know she is my child! I love to sleep! She has been developing an attitude and has figured out she can grunt and squeal when she doesn't get her way. She also gets very shy and pouts with her head down and bottom lip to the floor when she is in trouble or someone she is uncomfortable with talks to her. I have been back to work for some time now and we have some amazing child care providers who she totally adores! When we pull up to their house in the morning she starts squealing with delight and wants to go right to them.
Jared continues to work very hard as a security supervisor at the Eureka working the night shift, he is asleep during the day and we only get to see him for a very limited time in the evenings. We miss him and can't wait for his hard work to pay off.
I am working at the fire department where during the rough economic times things have been a roller coaster of emotions, however the job itself is still amazing and I am learning so much every day and hope to some day be half as good as some of the amazing guys I work with.
Friday, August 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
IT'S.ABOUT.TIME! :P Love it, keep it up!!!!
Post a Comment