So this is my outlet so I don't write anything negative in my letters to Jared. I want him to stay focused and positive. I have been on a group site for families with soldiers who are at BCT in the same Company as my husband. They are split into platoons after that. Several platoons in my husbands company received hour long phone calls today and cell phone pictures. They must have done something amazing to get that. I have to say I am pretty jealous. I sat here crying because of it. I am happy for those families but today when I came home Isabella brought me the phone several times asking to call daddy and on our way to AZ we stopped at Matt & Jennica's and she found their phone and did the same thing. She also kept asking for him today. I remained strong for her but soon as she fell asleep I balled my eyes out. It has only been two weeks but tonight it felt like a lifetime. Today was the hardest! I can't wait to hear from him again, I find myself writing him all the time because he was the one I could tell anything to. I long to have that back.
Sorry for the depressing post but like I said these are the raw feelings!
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love ya! (((hug))) and that totally sucks for you and izzy, no matter how great it may be for the other families.
Post a Comment