Monday, February 16, 2009

Baby Shopping!

Well we are past the 20 weeks mark! WOOHOO! I put a crib on layaway......who knew layaway still existed? I thought it was something of the past. I have also discovered what it is like to try to move two rooms into one, we are mixing the office/guestroom together......too much work! The things we do for kids. I was so excited to look for a crib and decide how to decorate the nursery. I became so overwhelmed that I gave up and decided to sew it myself. I have one design piece that I am basing the whole room off of. Target had these 3D butterfly outlines in white that stick on the wall. I am very excited to go to JoAnns and start looking for fabrics.

2 comments:

Heather & Greg said...

I am with you and get very overwhelmed in decided what to do the baby's room in and so I am making her's to except I decided on colors and am going from there. I'm also redoing the boys room and am waiting for my mom to finish the girls bedding. Good luck with it all, I'm excited to see it!!

Pamela, Shaun, Jaidaella, ZoaJaynna, MykaElyja said...

ohh fun I'm jelious you get to go fabric shopping way fun!! where did you put the crib on layaway at I thought it was gone too.