Monday, February 16, 2009
My Valentines present!
My wonderful husband bought me a Wii Fit for valentines, I was so excited. We played with it for several hours. It was even more fun to set a weight gain goal (for pregnancy) in the game. The balance board is really cool. You can do Yoga (my favorite), run with a trainer, do step aerobics and all kinds of cool stuff. I highly reccomend it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am sure your baby will be cute! It's kind of freaky to be able to see all the little bones for now though! I am so happy for the both of you...when are you due, I can't remember what Jenn said.
a Wii TOO FUN I SOOOOOOOOOOO can't wait tell we get ours we could of had one all ready but I wanted a roomba vaccum insted. so that just means I can use your insted :) I love the ultrasound they are so much better now then they were when Jaida was a baby.
Post a Comment