We had another Drs. visit last week and everything is looking great! We did another ultrasound last week because they couldn't see her kidneys very well on the first one. My little sister Sariah and my step a.k.a. bonus mom got to come with us! I was so happy they could share that with us. She started moving a little around twenty 18 weeks and has never stopped! She thinks I am a trampoline/punching bag. Jared likes to push on my tummy till she kicks him or moves. She is really active at night, should have known I would have a night owl. This has been so much fun so far! I can't wait to meet her, this is amazing!
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are looking good! I love feeling the baby move, that is my favorite part. I'm glad you are enjoying your pregnancy. I can't wait to see you next Saturday!!!
Post a Comment