I have been sick for the last week, the last couple of days I have been laying around and I swear she is trying to kick me off the couch. I think she got her kicking skills from her father who used to play soccer. Her kicks and moves are so much stronger now. I can't wait to meet her! I am starting to stress a little because we haven't done anything with the nursery yet, I hate last minute planning!
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am sorry you are sick. Wish you were closer so we could cook for you. Miss you.
April... she is growing! WOW,
Hope you get to feeling better quick.
by the way, is the Shawn Tobler family that's on your blog from Vegas originally? Dave Tobler, in our Bishopric, grew up there and Tobler isn't a real common name. I am thinking they might be related.
ANYWAY... happy Easter!
I feel much better, thank you! Detra, they probably are related. The Toblers are from here, big family! Happy late Easter to you!
Post a Comment