Saturday, April 18, 2009

My little sis!

I recently found my little sister that was taken when she was three, she is now 16 and I am so scared at the idea that I might get to meet her in the near future. For the longest time I didn't understand why we were put through so much crap as kids. I am grateful for all the battles heavenly father has given me. The lesson of forgiveness has been a great influence in my life. What scares me the most is that she will not want anything to do with us, this little girl (she is still three in my mind) was so special to me. When I saw a picture of her I started crying and shaking and I had the biggest butterflies in my stomach, she looks just like the girl version of my little brother and has curly hair just like mine. The last picture I have of her and I is when she is 2 and we roasted marshmallows and she has it all over her face and I was holding her. I have spent hours and money trying for years to find her, now that we found her we have to be careful and not give her mom the chance to run again. We just want her to know we are here and love her, we know at this point it will be by her own choice if she wants to know us. I love her and ask that if you remember, please say a prayer for my family that we will be reunited. Remember the people you love will only be here for a short time, dont waste it.

No comments: