Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My talented husband!

The other night we were talking before we went to sleep and I was telling my husband we needed new nightstands that I could actually reach (our bed is really high). He said he had some leftover lumber from building the baby closet and he would take care of it. I came home from work yesterday and he had built the awesome nightstands with a decorative edge on the top and everything. He is getting paint for them today. I am so lucky that indulges me and is willing to try something new with no experience. He had a vision in his mind and made it happen. I have watched this man become even more amazing over this past year as our lives begin to shift from just us to preparing for family life. I am so excited to breathe in every second of this new journey and to have him by my side to experience it!

2 comments:

by Deterlou said...

That's cool, when they are all done, you need to post pictures! :)

Heather & Greg said...

Good job Jared. I'm so excited for you guys to start you family life journey, you will do amazing! We miss you guys!