Monday, July 6, 2009

Welcome Isabella Nicole LeBaron


On the morning of June 26th we woke up after a great nights sleep in a suite at the Bellagio,

we were finishing working a program with InHouse Physicians and it was our last day. I started contracting at about 9am so we finished packing up the clinic and Jared walked to the business center to send off the packages and they had problems so I went all the way down there to meet him which caused me to contract every 3-5 minutes. We were suppose to go to his cousins wedding reception that night but decided we wanted to do a little shopping then drive home so as I progressed we would be closer to St George where I was delivering. I started to contract even stronger so Jennica talked us into just driving home dropping off stuff then onto St George. I wanted to shop a little to make sure I would stay in labor so we pulled into St George and went to Target, I got out of the car and walked twenty feet and decided I better go to the hospital. We checked in around five UT time and they watched me for two hours and I changed one cm and her heart rythm wasn't very reactive so they decided to keep me and let me labor. I labored all night, she was posterior (facing up instead of down) causing a very hard long labor. I only progressed a little and the Dr broke my water around 5am and I got an epidural. The epidural was awesome, I could still move all around but I was numb. The fetal heart rate started to look even worse and so the Dr tried to rub her scalp which is suppose to cause her heart rate to increase but hers decreased and she started to concern the Dr so he did a C-section. I was broken hearted that I tried so hard to get her out without a c-section and it didn't work but once I saw my perfect little girl It all made it worth it. When they showed her to me as they rushed her out of the O.R. I started to cry because she was so beautiful and perfect. When Jared brought her into meet me and she cuddled right into my face, I fell in love. I can't even describe the love I feel for her, she is amazing. It was incredible to see her daddy just become like a child and fall in love with her. The look in his eyes was undescribable. We are so happy to have her be a part of our family, I have waited for her so long! I love you my sweet angel Isabella.

2 comments:

Heather & Greg said...

Congrats. You guys, she is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her. I hope you are feeling good.

*elle said...

HEEEELLLLOOOOO! I've missed you tons, and I've finally come back to the blogging world! Just in time I see! Congrats on the baby...she is so beautiful!I can't wait to catch up!