


We had our family photo's done on Wednesday, it was planned to take an hour or to but Isabella quickly reminded us who was in charge. When we got there we were a little early so while Jared and Sara got everything ready I fed Isabella. We did the family photos first which were so fun and then came time to start posing the girl. We did everything from sticking her in a tea cup to hanging her in this beautiful fabric. We did about five wardrobe changes and some fun pictures with my turnouts as well. In between all of this she wanted to eat every clothing change, I think she felt picked on. It was so much fun but it was definitely a long day. I cant wait share the finished product, she sent me a few and I fell in love with them.
2 comments:
She is super cute. Thanks for letting me come see her. April, You looked fabulous!
I love all the pictures, she is so adorable. At the rate she eats, she won't stay small for long!
Post a Comment