Alot has happened over the past few weeks, we have been non stop! We had a ton of family around for three weeks. We are so blessed to have such great friends and family in our lives. Grandma and Grandpa LeBaron came and stayed for two and a half weeks, it was so fun to have them here. We had her blessing on Aug 2nd. My bonus mom Jodi cut up my wedding gown and created a replica of my wedding dress for her blessing dress. As Jodi handed me her all dressed up my heart just was overwhelmed with how amazing this little person in my arms was mine and relys on me to teach and care for her. Isabella is an amazing blessing and joy in my life, I now understand when people say you don't know what love is till you hold your first child. She is my little angel and has brought Jared and I closer than I ever thought possible. Thank you to all of our family and friends for making this time in our lives so special.
Tuesday, August 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I am just some happy for you both you and Jared. What a lucky little girl! And that is very neat that you were able to do that with your dress. Mine has so much tulle that even if I ever had a little girl I don't think it would be usable in that way, love it!
She is such a doll! Thanks for inviting us to be with you guys for her first big event. Sorry we didn't make it back for the blessing!
I am so happy for you and Jarad. She is beautiful.
Post a Comment