Dear Murphy's Law,
You have overstayed your welcome..... wait you were never welcome. I do not appreciate you destroying the AC in my car and house this summer! I think $1100 is a little much to ask for a new AC unit in the car when I have a family to feed, clothe and keep happy. Oh and I can't forget to mention all the little minor things like new tires, windshield and check engine lights that you have caused. I have decided your reign of destructiveness is over. Also while I am not usually a mean person, I believe that is the only way to tell you that you are never welcome in my home again. You have been evicted!
The LeBaron's
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOL I think he has been here too. Our heating/air in car isn't working very well, our windshild cracked before Peter got it filled (He thought it was ok till it got cold, he was wrong, I was right, but would rather have been wrong!) and my one tooth has used up all the insurance to fix and we will end up paying over 500.00 for it out of pocket. Grrr.. Just thought I'd spread the joy! LOL
Post a Comment